The Early Entry Option offers the unique opportunity of deferred admission to the flagship PGP program of the Indian School of Business. Students admitted through this program join the PGP after they complete 24 months of full-time work experience.
- A valid Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Less than 24 months work experience by March 31st of the following year
- A valid GMAT/GRE score
- TOEFL/IELTS/English proficiency test (if the language of instruction is not English during graduation/under graduation)
The deadlines are right around the corner. The round 1 deadline is 15th October, 2017. The results will be announced 5th December,2017. The second round deadline is 15th January 2018. The results for Round 2 will be announced 5th March 2018. You need to accept or reject the offer within 10 days of admission offer.
You need to pay a non-refundable admission fee of Rs 2.5 Lakh + tax at the time of acceptance. The total fee is going to be the same as the fees of the PGP class you will join. Currently, it comes to around Rs 32 Lakhs inclusive of taxes.
Now that we have seen the basic information regarding the EEO let us take a look at the key areas the admission committee is interested in.
- Academic Capacity: EEO candidates have less than 24 months and hence an increased weightage is given to academic excellence. What this translates to – You need to have a high GMAT score along with decently consistent academics. By academics we refer to your 10th ,12th and graduation marks. While exceptionally high score is certainly an advantage, it is not a requirement. The school is looking for academically rigorous candidates. A consistent performance is better than a spike in any one stage.
- Balanced Personal Attributes: The school is keen to know about your interests and passions. They want to know what factors contributed to your decision to opt for an MBA. They want to know what your goals are and how you plan to achieve them. They want to know how you think the PGP will contribute to your growth. You need to display exceptional clarity of thought in your essays. You need to highlight past experiences of leading teams, organizing events and past internships and weave them to your future goal.
- Leadership Potential: The school is actively looking to groom future leaders and hence if you have displayed any leadership qualities the school wants to know about it. This is where the recommendation letter comes in. Take people who know you well and can call out exact events wherein you displayed your leadership abilities. Their recommendation will lend credence to your capabilities highlighted through your essays.
While this is not an exhaustive list of factors taken into consideration, it certainly touches upon the most important things. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to write to us. Oh and did you know? We do free profile evaluations to help you understand your profile better. All you need to do is fill up this form and we will contact you.